Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tip of the Day

Tip 5


Running with a person faster then you is not a bad thing.  When you are looking at someone when they are ahead of you, should make your body want to move faster. Even if they are really far ahead just think "I can catch up, I can do it".  Whenever I do that my mind just takes over and I catch myself moving faster. By going faster (If you have the endurance) you are preparing yourself to do better.Go out and find yourself a partner to run with, and get practicing.


"There is only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything." -Vince Lombardi


Sneak Peek:  Tomorrow's topic will be all about preparation for a race.  If you have any questions about preparation, or have a good discussion topic for tomorrow email it to me @:  lifeofarunnergirl@gmail.com! 



No comments: