Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random encouraging stuff

This is some stuff that my coach has told me:

*We run best at the END.
*We run best at the END of workouts.
*We run best at the END of races.

Everyone hurts at the end of each race, but it will hurt a lot more if you have to look in your team mates eyes as the only one who failed to come through!

If I'm hurting bad, then my competitors must hurt a whole lot worse!


Stuff from some random people:

Having a true faith is the most difficult thing in the world. Many people will try to take it from you.  -Steve Prefontaine

The miracle isn't that I finished but the fact that I had the courage to start the race.   -John bingham

Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.  -Belva Davis

A person can fail many times, but they aren't a failure until they blame someone else.  -Steve Prefontaine

If you have questions about anything that has to do with diet, running, workouts, etc. or want some information on something contact me at: lifeofarunnergirl@gmail.com

thank you


No comments: